Tuesday 16 October 2012

[VIDEO] Favourite YouTube Fashion Vloggers

I thought I'd put together my favourite YouTube vloggers! YAY! I've recently discovered some new ones, and thought it would be great to share with y'all! I'll have the links to their channel underneath the video presented. Be sure to check them all out!



Jenn from clothesencounters has to be my all time favourite vlogger. All of her videos are so unique. She has such a flawless sense of style, beautiful makeup, and amazing camera presences. She essentially is a perfect fit to be a fashion vlogger, and she totally seems like the biggest sweetheart.



Yes...I only discovered Rhiannon today, but I can already tell she's fabulous! She's got a certain style that combines cute and grungy the most perfect way. I thought it was suitable to post the swap video she did with clothesencounters, since it was the way I found out about her.



The Fashion Statement's (part of the channel The Platform) videos are usually short and sweet. She's got some great tips and simple DIY's perfect for anyone.



The Fashion Citizen twins have to be thrift shopping queens. They always have such good luck when then go on their goodwill haul's. They do live in Arizona, so for us Canadians, some of the trends may not be the most accurate for the chilly weather we get, but we can always dreams that it'll be summer forever.

UPDATE!
5. Essiebutton


The fact that you don't find many CANADIANS vlogging/blogging (or at least I'm having a hard time finding them...) I felt it necessary to add Essiebutton! Someone commented on this post, and I felt it absolutely necessary to add her after checking out a few of her videos. She mostly vlogs about various beauty products and tips, but that's still fashion related, right? 

4 comments:

  1. Clothes Encounters and The Fashion Citizen have been my fave for a long time :) So jealous that they can still wear shorts in the winter.
    You should watch Essiebutton! She's all beauty pretty much but has a great sense of humour and is so down to earth. And she's a Canadian living in London :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment!! I will definitely check it out :)

      Emilie

      Delete
  2. Haha yay glad you added her! I bumped into you several weeks ago at UO if you remember :P
    I totally get where you're coming from...I don't come across many Canadian bloggers either but here's one: http://www.flattery.ca/

    You might have seen her on Lookbook before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these youtubers!!
    check out my blog? x

    ReplyDelete