Saturday 6 October 2012

[OUTFIT] (Not So) Fall Colours

And so, it's already October. How did that happen? Either way, the weather today went from being bearable, to quite chilly. Apparently, this is also the time I decide I want to wear more dresses. It's Saturday night, I stayed in because I worked late and rather tired after being at work. Facebook is a bore and a frustration because everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving dinners (it's this weekend here in Canada) and I'm really just craving some turkey. Instead? I thought I'd finally make an outfit post for you guys. Enjoy!





Dress, necklace, tights, scarf - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Vintage Ferragamo

4 comments:

  1. i really love your style!
    if you want, follow me too :)
    kiss, Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit :) you look so cute

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklace!

    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete