Thursday 17 May 2012

[OUTFIT] New Oxfords

I've been wearing this shawl/cardigan thing like crazy! It's incredibly comfortable...it's like wearing a blanket. I thought wearing lighter colours on top, and wearing dark lipstick could be fun...so I tried it out! Also! My new Steve Madden oxfords finally came in! My other ones were getting pretty old and beat up, so I thought I'd get a new pair. They fit perfectly! Luckily, and I've already been wearing them a lot. Oxfords are always a good shoe to have.






Shawl/Cardigan - Aritzia
Shirt - Topshop
Pants - Club Monaco
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Lipstick - Media by M.A.C
Shoes - Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics:) really like your sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes. The brown ones are on my want list !

    It would be lovely if you followed me
    www.thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete