Friday 4 May 2012

[OUTFIT] Chained

I was handing out some resumes today, and as I as handing one in at Forever21, I found this great necklace! It's definitely my style, simple but with an extra umph! I love the contrast it has. This stripped crop top I got last summer, I'd lost until a couple days ago. Last August, I could not find this shirt anywhere, and two days ago, I found it here in Ottawa, intertwined with a sweatshirt. I was so happy to find it! I know it's nothing fancy, but I really like the widths of the stripes.





Shirt - H&M
Pants - American Apparel
Necklace - Forever21
Ring - $1 at Ragtime (Ottawa!)
Shoes - Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. great outfit!love the necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! :) and I really love your header, beautiful photos! :) Best wishes

    ReplyDelete