Tuesday 28 February 2012

[FASHION] Keds

When I first started reading the article on Keds clothing line on Nylon.com, I was nervous. I didn't think it could be good. I mean, the shoes are definitely a classic! But I didn't think they could pull off a clothing line. I was completely wrong. I started going through the lookbook, and quickly started drooling over everything! Such a lovely, young, cute collection. I don't usually like wearing those sorts of garments, but I would totally get some of these! Here are a few that I particularly liked.



I absolutely love the pairing with the salmon blazer and the dress.


Head over the the article to take a look at the lookbook. I'm excited to see these! Hopefully it'll be available in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. haha I'm also pleasantly surprised with Keds' clothing line! didn't know they were releasing one. just checked out the article. I see lots of fun, preppy looks! :D

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete