Tuesday 28 February 2012

[BEAUTY] Cut and Style

I hadn't had my hair cut since August, so I thought it was about time. Best part about getting my hair cut? Seeing my awesome hairdresser! She's actually the best. Whenever I get my hair cut, it's really nothing extreme, I like my long/natural hair. I especially love how she styles it after the cut though. This time, middle part with some loose curls. I find like I could be in a 1970's episode of Charlie's Angels. I love it.


Sorry for the webcam quality photo...I was being a little lazy...



UPDATE! 
Took a photo with my camera, but my hair wasn't as nice as when I first got home. I wish my hair always looked like that!


1 comment:

  1. Wow i love your hair ! Nice blog :)
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete