Monday 26 August 2013

[OUTFIT] Subtly Paisley

I posted this look to LOOKBOOK a few days ago, but was in a big rush to get to work and didn't have time to post it here, so here it is! I'd been wanting to wear this dress for weeks, but it's been far too hot for it. We had a couple of days of cooler weather and thought I'd give it a go. It was still a little bit too hot out, but I managed. I got this dress when I was visiting my parents in Victoria. My mom and I were shopping around when I noticed this lone dress in the sale section of a beautiful boutique called Suasion. It happened to be my size, and as soon as I had it on I knew. It fit me perfectly and in all the right places. The fabric is a beautifully soft rayon with just the right amount of print. My mom then insisted on getting it for me, claiming that it fit too well. I'm really excited for the weather to get slightly cooler so I can wear this guy more!




Dress by Something Else - Suasion
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Steve Madden

1 comment: