Wednesday 27 February 2013

[OUTFITs] The Fashion Citizen Clothing Swap Collab!

Well, I GIVE UP! I'm going to post this any way. I've waited well over a month for a reply from them, without any luck.

I'm excited to share this post with everyone! I got in touch with Steph from the famous YouTube channel The Fashion Citizen to do a sort of vintage/second hand clothing swap! Along with pieces of clothing, we wanted to send each other things that sort of represent where we come from, Steph and Melissa being from Arizon. Take a look at what they sent me!

Unfortunately, they don't seem to want to make a video sharing what I sent them. If you'd like to find out what I've sent them, it would mean the world to me if you could message them! Thank you.






I was so excited for this first piece! It's a poppy red Diane Von Furstenberg cardigan. I adore the fit of it, and I've been told this shade of red looks good with my slightly auburn hair. Also...red is best!


This second piece I thought was quite interesting. It's not a colour I would pick up, but I don't hate it! If you can kind of tell from the first photo, it's got some subtle geometric knit in it too.


This third piece was described to me in her letter as a "grandpa sweater". I absolutely do not disagree, and it's actually super comfy!


The ring and the necklace are both from a store they have called Last Chance (which is apparently where Nordstrom sends its old merchandise to be discounted). She also included a very colourful skull bracele that came in a pack of two. Steph decided to keep one and send me the other!


I had sent them a pack of Smarties (the Canadian ones...they don't have the chocolate Smarties in the US) so she sent me some M&Ms. Although we do have them here, they tasted so much better than what we have! Then there are the hot chili and lime flavoured Takis. They are the spiciest things I've ever tried! Owen really liked them though, but needed to take a break after eating 5 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment