Thursday 3 January 2013

[BEAUTY] Sephora Mini Haul

As you might of seen in one of my last posts, I got some Sephora gift cards for Christmas from Owen, and his parents. I had some time yesterday, and thought I'd take a look around. I've been wanting a nude/peachy lipstick for a while now. I was thinking of getting Honolulu Honey by Nars, but that colour washed me out way too much! I then noticed Barbarella by Nars, and thought I'd give it a try. I thought it looked perfect! Just a really simple colour. I've been wanting a Nars lipstick for a long time as well, so when this colour worked for me, it was the perfect opportunity.

I always check out the Sephora mini eyeshadow pallets, but often find there too many colours that wouldn't be useful to me. This one was in the store yesterday, and it was a dream come true! All the basic nudes and browns sort of makes me think of the Urban Decay Naked pallet. I decided to go with this one because of the colours, the fact that there are some lip colours and blush, and that it was only $18!



Please excuse my gross looking hair...I'm in dire need of a bang trim... 



2 comments:

  1. I really like this post.
    You look great and you chose great products!
    I ask one vote HERE
    is an important competition for me!

    Thank you, Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the lipstick!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete