Tuesday 4 December 2012

[OUTFIT] Flower Crowned

I was in Toronto a couple of weekends ago, and I finally quickly met up with my lovely friend April. She'd made me this flower crown back in September, tried mailing it to me, but it was sent back to her, and it was damaged. Luckily, during my visit I was able to briefly meet up with her while she was working (at Free People), and she had it all nicely wrapped for me! I also found this dress, which later I found out is "supposed" to be a tunic. If it's long enough to be a dress on me, then it's definitely long enough on most people! I thought it had a nice hidden twist to it. A lot of people think I layered a sweater once a skirt/dress, but no! It's all one piece. I thought it was interesting, and I'd try the look out.

Be sure to check out April's marvellous blog! So many beautiful outfits and photography.



Despite my hand being really strange looking...I still really liked that photo on the left




Dress - Free People
Flower Crown - April Wilder
Shoes - Aldo
Wishbone Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Triangle Necklace - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment