Friday 28 December 2012

[ETC] Christmas!

I thought I'd share with you guys some of my Christmas gifts I received this year. There are a few things missing in this, which would include movie tickets and a new snow suit from my parents, and some of the stocking bits from Owen.

From my brother, I received a cozy knit sweater, the Mink Pink dress I've wanted for EVER! And the Solar Blossom candle that I've also wanted for EVER! From Owen, I got the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume. I think he could tell I was slightly skeptical at first, but upon smelling it, I actually fell in love with it! He knows me too well. I also got a gift card to Sephora from him and his parents, which is perfect! Because I need to get new eyeliner and such. I had dinner on Christmas Eve at my parents good friends, and they prepared the perfect sort of care package for me. 









1 comment: