Tuesday 23 October 2012

[OUTFIT] Fall Floral

Guuuuuyzz, I'm so quirky (second photo) like it's too much. Just kidding...any way! There were lots of new things on sale at Urban the other day. One of my coworkers told me to wait a little and that I could get this dress for a better deal. I didn't want to miss out, so I got it! I still got half off though. Of course, it's not the more fall/winter-esque type dress, but it's good for layering! 






Trippy twirly pic!


Dress - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Steve Madden
Coat - Roots

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so lovely! xx

    could you check out my blog?
    www.happinessdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit has a vintage touch to it which I am loving
    Wanna follow each other? If so tell me if u follow me and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete