Tuesday 7 August 2012

[ETC] FAN STYLE!

I've decided to try to change it up for once! I want to see YOUR style! Send me a photo of your favourite outfit, or your outfit of the day! I'll pick 6-8 looks to post. If you'd like, I'll then add a link under the photo to whatever it is you'd like people to check out. May it be Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, anything! 

Go to Dailyyyroutine's Facebook Page and send me your look in a message! (I'd like to keep the look a surprise until I've picked the 6-8 looks!)


2 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME. I WILL BE SENDING YOU A PHOTO SOON :) I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net. It would be a delight to see a new reader join. Thanks and God bless. 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to my boog wooly jumpers and body warmers coming out again!
    you have a really nice blog by the way, and you're also really pretty.
    i'm laura, i'm new and i hope you'll come say hi soon
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete