Sunday, 24 June 2012

[OUTFIT] VV Haul

Yesterday I headed to Value Village with Alice! We grabbed a bunch of stuff to die, but there also some more great finds. I was really lucky this time! I'm usually pretty unlucky when it comes thrift shopping, but I found so much! I finally found a Levi's denim jacket. I've been wanting one to cut the sleeves off. I now have one!

Also! Be sure to check out Alice's Etsy shop. She's got some really amazing creations! WNDRLVND








I'm kind of upset with this one. I ended up accidentally having bleach splatter on the top and sleeves. Oh well...better luck next time.


 This one didn't turn out quite as planned, but I still really like it! I was hoping to have it be white, light pink, then darker pink, but after putting it in the wash it decided it wanted to be all pink. Still neat though!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your posts, I am looking forward for future posts. Certainly I have become a big fan of yours and waiting for new posts. Your blogs are like risk free day trading. Please share new post on your blog that would be very helpful for me and other visitors.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete