Wednesday 4 April 2012

[OUTFIT] Knit and Leopard

Some new clothes! That I didn't show you in the video. I got from New York to realize that I did not get any pants, and I'm always in search of some pants. I'd heard lots of good things about the Disco Pants at American Apparel, and thought I'd try them out. They're incredibly cozy, and very versatile. You can easily dress them up, or dress them down.





Sweater - American Apparel
Disco Pant - American Apparel
Booties - Steve Madden
Necklace - H&M

4 comments:

  1. love the knitted top.

    btw. i followed your blog. please follow my back at http://www.heymiss.info
    followed on bloglovin too. follow mine at: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1967024/lilpink/follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore, magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this chic yet simple outfit. It looks fabulous on you!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace and shoes.. so cute! :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete