Sunday 11 March 2012

[OUTFIT] Newly Wedged

I was in Kingston for a good part of the weekend visiting my brother, as well as celebrating my grandmother's birthday. We went out for lunch and had some very delicious Indian food. With my parents in town, we stopped by Urban Outfitters. I didn't really needed anything, but still felt the need to browse (of course!) and found these amazing wedges! I put them on, and right away my mom saw how excited they made me. They're just so nice!

Oh! and of course, it was so beautifully warm today! I was so excited to be able to wear nice clothing without covering it up with a jacket.





Sweater - Cheap Monday
Shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Aritzia
Wedges - Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. what a british look!!(L) i'll be following you!what a lovely blog!
    i invite you to see mine
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this looks darling!!- jade xxx

    www.alright-blondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is beautiful, i love your shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete