Wednesday 15 February 2012

[FASHION] Favourite Looks from NYFW F/W 2012

With only a day and a half left of NYFW F/W 2012, I thought I'd share my favourite pieces thus far...


Anais Pouliot for Oscar de la Renta
The collection was classic Oscar de la Renta. Not that there is anything wrong with that! The pieces are all so beautiful with great detail.


Cora Emmanuel for 3.1 Phillip Lim
I love what he's done with the sweater. A very zoomed in effect of a classic tweed pattern. It takes a second to realize that that is what it is, but once you do realize, it cannot be unseen. 


Isaac for Band of Outsiders
Clearly, I'm directed towards a lot of looks with sweaters. As it is the Fall/Winter collections, sweaters are a necessity! Going through the Band of Outsiders collection, I noticed a lot of light colours, which can sometimes be unusual for Fall/Winter, but I like that they kept it light.


Bette Franke for Jason Wu
The detailing on all the pieces is absolutely amazing. I love the all black look with the gold, it pops out perfectly.


Ruby Aldridge for Marc by Marc Jacobs
As you may know, I'm a sucker for the collar trend. Here, Marc did an interesting combination of combining a classic, simple collar with a turtleneck. I think it turned out very lovely! I really enjoy the effect it gives.

                         
Ymre Stiekema for Rodarte
This collection had such a great variety of textures and shapes. I simply loved the look of this garment, it's fun and interesting to look at, yet is still quite flattering

All photos from vogue.com
Head to vogue.com to view more

No comments:

Post a Comment